Complete an application form. Please note the Application Requirements:
- One (1) completed 4-page application form
- Payment of HK$1000.00 application fee (non-refundable) payable by cash, EPS or cheque (not post-dated) payable to DELIA SCHOOL OF CANADA
- One (1) passport sized photograph of student applicant
Bring parent’s or guardian’s Permanent HK ID card or passport with valid visa stamp for verification
One (1) copy of report cards or official transcripts of the last two (2) grades completed
(English translation required)
Secondary students (grade 9 to 12) should submit a grading scale along with official transcript.
Applications may be submitted to the Main Office in person, by post, by fax or by email. Faxed and emailed documents will be accepted but originals or clear photographs must be presented prior to the interview. School Tours are available in the following languages: English, Putonghua, Cantonese, Japanese, Hindi, and Korean. Families are encouraged to join a tour prior to the interview. Contact the admissions clerk or an Admissions Officer to arrange a tour.
The admissions process cannot be finalized until the family show the admission staff the students Permanent HKID card, passport with a valid visa stamp, or a HK birth certificate with “established” status for verification. Conditional enrollment may be granted pending visa applications.
Prior to an interview being scheduled, all required documents must be submitted to the Admissions Department. The documents will be reviewed by an Admission's Officer or the Head of Admissions before the interview takes place. Both the parents and the student(s) are required to attend the interview.
Families should arrive 15 minutes before the interview. Families will be provided with information on the payment and refund policy and the school bus service and lunch program. Families will also be asked to complete a short survey regarding their application to Delia School of Canada.
The interview will be scheduled for 60 minutes. During the interview, the following school-related items will be discussed:
- school expectations: student and parent or guardian responsibilities
- school documents: class timetable, school calendar, co-curricular activities, refundable textbook deposit, laptop program for students in Grades 4 - 12
- verification status of applicant as accepted, accepted to waiting list, accepted on conditions, accepted as a Monitor student, or not accepted
- the English as a Second Language (ESL) Program will be discussed and in certain cases recommended
- the selection of International Language Program among the following choices: French, Japanese or Putonghua
- payment and refund policy information
After the formal interview has been completed and acceptance has been confirmed, the Admissions Clerk will present the family with the Acceptance Letter and fees invoice. The family will then have 7 days to complete the enrollment process. After 7 days the reserved seat in the class will be assigned to a new applicant.
Delia School of Canada
5 -7 Tai Fung Avenue, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
Email – Admissions@delia.edu.hk
Tel – 3658 0400
Fax – 2884 0481
(Hong Kong's country code for international calls is 852)